We foresee to become a leading company in the domain of Chemicals.
- Highest quality of products & services
- Prompt deliveries and response to achieve cent percent satisfaction of customer
- Providing comfortable and good environment to employees for working
- Strengthening reliable relations with vendors, customers and other associates
Board of Directors
- Mr. Bhupesh V Patel has been an eminent engineer from the field of Organic & Inorganic Chemicals qualified from DDIT Naidad, India.
- Dr. Anshu B Patel has been a professional doctor in Homeopathy and Business expert.
Following stringent standards for Quality Control with various Quality Procedures, PCSPL has emerged as an ISO & GMP certified company. Every employee of the company keenly focuses at achieving smooth Quality System which comprises inclusion of all testing parameters while designing and implementation as per regulations of FDA/Pharma Regulations. Right from the stage of raw material testing to the finishing of goods, this tests are performed, maintained and recorded by the experienced employees of our department.
Following are the accreditation acquired by us for our quality-centered approach towards business:
- ISO Certificate
- FDA Certificate
- Kosher Inspection Service Certificate
- G.M.P. License Certificate
We are manufacturing, exporting and supplying a wide range of Pharmaceutical solutions, some of which are named below:
- Cellulose Powder
- Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose
- Crosscarmellose Sodium Bp
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Ip
- Carmellose Calcium
Research and Development
Having a full-fledged R&D department has been vital for our business. PCSPL is supported by a spacious R&D Facility which is manned with highly qualified and zealous team members. Their innovative approach and continuous efforts have helped us deliver the best quality products and solutions which surpass the international quality standards, hence satisfying all clients beyond their expectations.
Located within the largest chemical manufacturing belt based in Ahmedabad, Maharashtra, India, the company is spread over a vast land area of 7000 square yards. This entire premise is installed with latest techniques, equipment and machines that help us achieve a capacity of more than 100 MT/Per Month. Manufacturing all our products under the strict regulation of FDA and standards of USP, BP & IP, the company has achieved a top-most position for Pharma Excipients. Various departments of our premise that aid in smooth and streamlined workflow include the following:
- Raw Material Storage
- Production Facility
- Q.C. Laboratory
- Packaging Division
- Finished Goods Warehouse
Inventory and Packaging:
50 100 MT of raw materials along with Finish Goods can be easily stored at our spacious facility.